Many organizations on Wet Ink have multimedia lessons provided by your instructor.
This guide will show you where to find your lessons and how to complete them.
📝Note: In some cases, your class may not include weekly lessons.
This could be in a case where your Wet Ink class is accompanied by an in-person lesson.
In this article:
- Finding your Lessons
- Completing your Lessons
Finding your Lessons
1. Your Class Home will have a Lessons tab. You will see lessons that are part of your class here.
📝Note: Not all lessons will be available immediately. These lesson titles will be shown in gray. If clicked, you will see a message letting you know when it will open.
2. Alternatively, you can go to the Lessons tab from your navigation bar.
Completing your Lessons
1. Click the Lesson title (in green) to view the lesson content.
As you complete the lesson, the circle will fill in - showing your progress.
2. Each lesson will have different sections for you to complete. You can find the sections in the left-navigation of the lesson.
- "i" icon: this section is the introductory, "about" section of your class.
- Book icon: this section has reading content but also likely has videos, audio, and embedded discussion questions to complete.
- Pen icon: this section includes an assignment.
Here is an example of what a lesson might look like: