Manually assign critiques for "Selective" Critiques
You can manually adjust the critique assignments to a specific work, if you have chose Selective for your critique assignments. You can assign additional students to critiques or remove students as needed.
To do so:
1. Go the 'Critiques' section of your 'Class Administration.'
2. Under "Critiques Posted," find the work that you wish to adjust critique assignments, then choose the 'Reassign critiques' button under "Actions."
3. This will bring up a drop down menu where you can select or unselect students.
Please note: This is not the same as reassigning cohorts.
Remove unresponsive students from critiques
If a student is being assigned critiques, but is not completing them, you might want to choose to “dock” the student. This means that they will not be assigned any critiques going forward. To do this:
1. Go the "Critiques" section of your "Class Administration".
2. Scroll to the bottom, and you’ll see the drop-down menu that let’s you dock and un-dock students throughout the course.