Wet Ink works hard to give you a fun and safe place to share your writing, give and get give feedback, and discuss writerly topics. WetInk respects this creative process and makes sure your content is not viewable outside of your class or community.
- Each class has its own private area, accessible by only those taking the class, the instructor(s), and any class administrators. This is separate from the community -- what is posted in the class is NOT shared with the wider community. You can see who is part of your class under the "Participants" tab.
- Each community is its own private area, accessible by only those who have been invited to the community. You can see who is part of that community by viewing the "Members" area.
What you can do to maintain privacy:
You may be removed from a class, community or Wet Ink for violating other's privacy. Following these simple rules will help keep Wet Ink stay a safe place for writers:
- Do not share outside of the environment it was posted (the classroom or community).
- Get permission if you want to use or copy someone else's work.
- Do not post copyrighted content (or any content) that does not belong to you.
- Do not infringe on anyone's copyright.