You can delete your account at any time by following these instructions. This will remove you from all organizations.
Please only use this option if you want to remove yourself from Wet Ink permanently. If you simply want to leave your class, we suggest contacting your instructor, or using this article to leave your class.
Delete your account
1. Click the drop-down next to your profile picture and select My Account.
2. From the left navigation bar, go to Security > Credentials.
3. Click the Delete Account button at the bottom of the page.
4. Please read our warning carefully. Once you delete your account, all your work will be removed from Wet Ink as well. If you are happy to continue, type "DELETE" into the space provided.
5. Confirm by clicking the red button.