Once you have paid for your class, you will need to wait for your course provider to send you a unique link.
With this link, you can join Wet Ink as a student and access your class.
💡Tip: Make sure you have firstname.lastname@example.org saved to your contacts to avoid your invitation going to your Junk folder.
In this article:
- Joining your Class
- Join as a student new to Wet Ink
- Join as a student returning to Wet Ink
Joining your Class
1. Your invitation will be sent out before the class starts. Once you have received the invitation, click the Join button, (or copy and paste the link into your browser).
Join as a student new to Wet Ink
1. Create your account, this includes adding your name and creating a password.
2. Click the Create Account & Join Class button to continue.
3. Create your profile. Click Continue to go to your class.
4. You will be taken to your "Classes" tab. Click Go To Class, to enter your class, this will be shown under "Your Classes" .
Join as a student returning to Wet Ink
1. After clicking the link, enter the password associated with this account.
2. Click Sign In & Join Class to continue.
📝Note: If you are already signed in, you will just need to click Join Class.
3. You will automatically be sent to the class.